Monday 13 April 2015

ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!





Stop the Press!!!!! I'm done with school!!!! How cool is that? I'm so excited and grateful but above all I'm very proud of myself. Having to deal with health issues and going to school was not an easy one but I did it...I did it and I did it amazingly so! Whoop Whoop!

I was at my doctors office and he said to me "so Wemmy whats next after school"...and i said, I wanna live a life of endless possibilities. Where that came from I really don't know but it came out and I guess I must have been thinking of it. On my way home I started thinking what that means and what it will mean for me and I figured it simply means pulling myself up, opening my mind to new ideas and possibilities, taking advantage of the opportunities out there for me, doing amazing things most importantly not letting fear take over my life, dream big, work hard, play hard. 

Our lives are filled with endless possibilities we just have to open our minds to see them. 


Is it going to be an easy task...absolutely not, but I'm going to do it, I will not be scared to try new things and take risk. When I think of positive things happening in my life, this silly voice comes and says it won't happen. I used to be scared and worried and I believed the voice but not anymore. I believe i can be whatever I wanna be and do whatever I wanna do...So I know I'm going to be great! Thats my mindset right now. 

Looking for jobs and going for interviews scares the hell out of me, but I'm going to enjoy this process and learn from it. 

An update from my visit to the doctors: I don't have thyroid problems but I"m going into early menopause. Where that came from I really don't know, maybe its in my family, maybe not...i really don't know and I really don't care either. I'm just gonna to take it in my strides and move on to do beautiful things. I can't worry or be sad about everything, gotta laugh some out...and I'm definitely laughing this one out. 

"I know in my heart that its my time and I already see the possibilities are never ending" (unknown)


XoXo,

Wemmy.








No comments:

Post a Comment