Monday 27 April 2015

TIRED!





That's really how I feel right now! I'm tired of your shit, diabetes!!!! Today has been one of those days...I woke up with a banging headache and was very dizzy, so I knew my blood sugar must be very high. I struggled to get my meter and checked my blood sugar....it was 29.5....whooaaw! Did someone inject me with sugar while I was sleeping? Really can't explain that. My blood sugar at bedtime was 10.5, so what happened to you almighty blood sugar?

I took three units of apidra (insulin) and just stayed in bed waiting for it to come down. Two hours after taking apidra I checked again and it had gone up to 30.6 (my blood sugar don't joke!). So I took 7 units of apdira and waited for three hours, it came down to 25. 6 and all through the day it was between 25.6 and 27.8. I didn't eat for the most part of today and just felt horrible. 

I literally feel like a human pin cushion right now..pricked my fingers like 15 times and kept jabbing my tummy. 

Dear Diabetes, you are very rude and selfish! I have practically changed my whole life because of you, give you all the attention you need and spend so much on you, yet you keep doing whatever you like and making me feel like crap. 

Expecting hypoglycaemia very soon because of all the insulin I have pumped into my system. 

Just another day in my life...no big deal! 


No comments:

Post a Comment