Sunday 22 November 2015

SMALL STEPS!




We all have things that we dream about but come up with excuses for not doing them or even trying.

I would not get that job anyways so why apply.

What if I started my business and don't get anyone to patronize me, i would die in debt.

What if no one reads my blog.

How will I fund myself through school and on and on it goes.

Sometimes the voice in your head, pulls you down, makes you believe you are not good enough, you will fail at things, don't even try just continue to do whats the norm, easy and be safe. Don't try new things and don't explore your dreams.

Don't listen to that voice, yes you can do whatever you want to do, all you need to do is take the first step. Apply for that job, research on the business you want to go into, enquire about funding your education, whatever it is, take a simple step. Don't let anything stop you. Have faith in your ability, take that first step and become who you want to be.

A small step won't turn into reality right away but couple of small steps will. One step leads to another step and another and finally gets you to where you want to be.

Every small step in the right direction becomes the start of something amazing.

XoXo
Wemmy.




No comments:

Post a Comment